Overactive Bladder Treatment in Central Wyoming
The expert urologists at Wyoming Urology can help you find the most effective overactive bladder treatment option. They will take the time to discuss all of the available overactive bladder treatment options to help determine what is best for you and your lifestyle. Call (307) 577-8600 to schedule an appointment at our urology clinic in Casper, Riverton & Douglas today!
Bladder control problems affect tens of millions of people every day. If you’re one of them, you should speak up.
Does this sound familiar?
- Going more than 8 times a day
- Avoiding social events
- Using pads to control leaks
- OAB is extremely common.
- 1 in 6 adults has OAB, or 37 million adults in the U.S.1,2
- 4.5 out of 10 adults don’t seek help for overactive bladder3
Ignoring OAB Poses Risks
People with undiagnosed OAB reported:3
- 54% loss of confidence
- 49% loss of self-esteem
- 45% loss of intimacy
You Are Not Alone – Find Relief for Bladder Control Problems
Overactive bladder (OAB) is a treatable condition. It’s not a normal part of aging. And you shouldn’t have to deal with it on your own.
Learn more at www.controlleaks.com
1. Stewart WF, Van Rooyen JB, Cundiff GW, et al. World J Urol. 2003;20(6):327-336.
2. United Nations, Department of Economic and Social Affairs, Population Division (2011). World Population Prospects: The 2010 Revision, CD-ROM Edition.
3. Leede Research, “Views on OAB: A Study for the National Association of Continence.” December 16, 2015.
Information on this site should not be used as a substitute for talking with your doctor. Always talk with your doctor about diagnosis and treatment information.
Schedule an Appointment for Overactive Bladder Treatment in Central Wyoming
If you are a Wyoming resident struggling with a urologic condition, please schedule an appointment with Central Wyoming Urological Associates to discuss your treatment options. To contact our urologists, please call our office today at (307) 577-8600.