Overactive Bladder Treatment in Central Wyoming
Find the most effective overactive bladder treatment option with our urology specialists at Wyoming Urology. They will take the time to discuss all of the available overactive bladder treatment options to help determine what is best for you and your lifestyle. Call (307) 577-8600 to schedule an appointment at our office in Central Wyoming today!
Overactive Bladder Symptoms
If you're experiencing the symptoms of common bladder control problems, it's time to see a bladder incontinence specialist who may ask you to fill out a symptom tracker to get a better idea of your daily experience and help confirm your diagnosis.
Symptoms of overactive bladder (OAB) include:
- Going before you reach the bathroom
- Experiencing frequent leaks
- Using pads or protective garments
- Frequent, uncontrollable urge to go
- Going more than 8 times a day
- Feeling like your bladder is never empty
Symptoms of urinary retention* include:
- Can't tell if your bladder is full
- Holding increasingly large amounts of urine
- Weak or dribbling stream
- Needing to use a catheter
Schedule an Appointment for Overactive Bladder Treatment in Central Wyoming
If you are a Wyoming resident struggling with a urologic condition, please schedule an appointment with Central Wyoming Urological Associates to discuss your treatment options. To contact our urologists, please call our office today at (307) 577-8600.